Winbond Releases Multiple Key Chips and IC Design Technologies at 2007 eMEX Suzhou
Suzhou International Expo Center(Expo Plaza, Suzhou Industrial Park)
4I28, 4B Hall
Winbond Electronics Corp. will attend the upcoming 2007 eMEX, Suzhou, China. Winbond together with WTC Walsin PSA (Passive System Alliance) Group* will join eMEX to demonstrate our complete range of products. Multiple Winbond IC designs as well as new products will be on display at the Suzhou International Expo Center. Winbond’s product lines include Mobile RAM, Computer Logic IC, Flash Memory, and μC and μC-Based Consumer IC. Details of the products on display are:
Mobile RAM for Mobile Phones
- SDRAM: 64 Mb (W9864 Series), 128 Mb (W9812 Series) and 256 Mb (W9825 Series)
- Largest Capacity Pseudo SRAM on the Market
Computer Logic IC & Flash Memory for Information Electronics
- New ICs and Solutions for New Generation PC Platforms
- New Flash Memory Products: 32 Mb/64 Mb SPI & 4 Mb/16 Mb/32 Mb Parallel
μC and μC-Based Consumer IC for Consumer and Automobile Electronics
- 32-bit Digital Frames Development Systems
- Home Appliances W541C480/W541E480 Microcontroller Series
More information about 2007 eMEX, visit: http://www.goemex.com/emex2007/en/default.asp*Note: Walsin PSA (Passive System Alliance) Group includes Walsin Technology, Hannstar Display, HannStar Board, Walton Advanced Engineering , tMt (Touch Micro-system Technology), Kamaya, Prosperity Dielectrics, POE International and Frontier Electronics etc..
Sales Promotion Dept.